LANNETT COMPANY INC. RETURN GOODS POLICY
Unless otherwise required by regulation or law.
PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- Products eligible for return must be in original unopened packages and returned within 3 months prior and no greater than one year following the expiration date stated on the package and returned by the original purchaser. All products must be returned to Inmar/Medturn Pharmaceutical Services to be eligible for credit or refund.
All returns should be sent to Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services for RA requests (labels) using one of the following options: CLSNETLINK.COM, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send fax to 817.868.5343. To contact Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical ServicesFt. Worth directly, please call 800.967.5952 or 817.868.5300. Please ensure that a debit memo number is provided for each request. To receive reimbursement, all eligible returns should be shipped pre-paid to: Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services, 4332 Empire Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
- Products that were sold on a non-returnable basis.
- Non-approved returns.
- Products that have deteriorated due to improper storage, water damage, smoke damage, etc.
- Products that were involved in a fire, flood, or other insurable event.
- Products involved in salvage, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
- Products purchased for federal and state governmental customers for stockpiling purposes shall be final and non-returnable.
- Merchandise sold, purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local law.
- Private label product, repackaged product or product in anything other than their original Lannett containers/packaging.
VALUATION OF RETURNS:
- Credit/refund will be issued based upon the current published price when received by Inmar Pharmaceutical Services, or the original invoice/contract price, whichever is lower.
- LCI reserves the right to verify all returns to make certain that they conform to this policy.
- LCI reserves the right to promptly destroy all merchandise returned to us that is not eligible for credit or exchange.
- Transportation charges, including insurance, are the responsibility of the customer.
Product purchased directly from Lannett by direct purchasing accounts that is damaged in transit, evident at
delivery time, and noted on carrier’s delivery receipt shall be reported to Lannett’s Customer Service department (800.325.9994) within five (5) days. Concealed loss or damage must be inspected by carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery, and carrier’s inspection report must be forwarded to Lannett’s Customer Service department.
Download or print this policy.